The seller and operator of the internet shop is a business company Expert Consulting sk s.r.o. with registered office: Bratislava, Martincekova 13 IČO: 47881631, VAT No .: SK2120076761 registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Bratislava Section B Insert 102931 address
1. Introductory Provisions These Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Business Terms and Conditions”) of Expert Consulting sro, with its registered office at Bratislava, Martincekova 13, Identification Number: 47881631, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Bratislava, Section B Insert 102931 “Seller”) govern the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising out of or in connection with a sales contract (the “Purchase Agreement”) concluded between the seller and another natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “buyer”) via the seller’s internet shop. The e-shop is operated by the seller on the Internet via the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the “web interface of the shop”). All contractual relationships are governed by the laws of the Republic of Slovakia. By ordering the goods, the buyer, by confirming the order, creates a purchase contract, which is governed by these terms and conditions. e-Payment – By concluding the purchase agreement, the buyer gives the seller permission to process his contact details, until such time as he / she expresses his / her written opposition to the processing. The contact details that the buyer provides when ordering are used exclusively for our needs and not provided to other entities except for the payment processors. The seller may change or supplement the terms of business terms. However, this does not affect the rights and obligations arising from the previous version of the terms and conditions.
2. Establishing a User Account Based on buyer registration made on a website, Buyer can access his / her user interface. From your user interface, buyers can order goods. The buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface of the store.
3. Registration to a user account (!) When registering and ordering, the buyer is obligated to indicate correctly and truthfully all data. Data provided by buyers in the user account and when ordering the goods are considered by the seller to be correct. Access to the user account is secured by user name and password. The buyer notes that the user account must not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of the seller, necessary hardware and software maintenance of third parties.
4. Ordering The merchandise’s web interface includes goods for sale, including the prices of individual goods offered, as well as information on the costs associated with the packing and delivery of goods. The prices of the goods offered are listed including VAT. The sale of goods and the prices of these goods remain valid for as long as they are displayed. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. On receipt of the order, the Seller will acknowledge receipt of the receipt to the buyer by e-mail to the buyer’s email address at the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the “buyer’s electronic address”). The consumer has the right to cancel the order, ie to withdraw his proposal for the conclusion of the purchase contract, without any penalty until the moment of dispatch of the goods. This is the consumer’s obligation to notify the seller by e-mail or by telephone. The seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (for example, in writing or by phone), depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated transport costs). The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer arises from the delivery of the order (acceptance), which is sent to the buyer by e-mail to the buyer’s e-mail address. The buyer notes that the seller is not obliged to accept the order, especially with those who have previously substantially violated their obligations to the vendor. The buyer agrees to use the means of communication to continue to order the goods.
5. Cost of Goods and Payment Terms Together with the common price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller also the costs associated with the packing and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount, which are already accounted for in advance. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 3 days of the order. In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable payment symbol. In the case of a non-cash payment, the buyer’s obligation to pay the purchase price is met by the stamp of crediting the relevant amount to the seller’s account. The Seller is entitled, in particular, in the event that the buyer does not receive additional confirmation of the order, request the payment of the full purchase price before the goods are dispatched to the buyer. Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer can not be combined. If it is customary in the course of trade or if it is stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, the seller shall issue a tax document – invoice to the purchaser in respect of payments made under the purchase contract. The seller is a value added tax payer. Tax document – the invoice is issued by the seller to the buyer and in electronic form to the buyer’s electronic address along with the ordered goods. After a 100% underdelivery payment, the seller generates orders will be sent to the recipient’s address. Goods are transported once a week from the vendor’s warehouse. Wednesday, day of shipment. Shipping to the Czech Republic 48 hours.
6. Withdrawal from the order You can not withdraw from the contract without giving a reason if the goods have already been partially consumed. The buyer may withdraw from the contract if he has received an order that is different from what was created on the spot or in the case of mechanical damage. If a mechanical damage occurs, the buyer can not accept the goods and return it back to the courier on the day of delivery. In this case, the buyer signs the return act. Seller, buyer will return the personal purchase bill within 14 days. You can not withdraw from the contract without giving a reason if the goods have already been partially consumed.
7. Carriage and delivery of goods The delivery is made by the seller to the address of the recipient. Expert Consulting sk. s.r.o shall not be liable for damages or loss of goods during transportation. Buyer pays for shipping. If the buyer does not accept the goods at delivery, Expert Consulting is a s.r.o. In the event of such an event, Expert Consulting sk sro will notify the buyer electronically or by telephone of the method of payment and the amount of the costs associated with the unsold order, if the Buyer is required to do so the goods are to be delivered repeatedly or in any other way than stated in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods or the costs connected with the other delivery method. In the event of a violation of the package indicating an unauthorized intrusion into the consignment, the Purchaser does not need to take delivery of the consignment from the Carrier by signing the delivery note The Purchaser confirms that the package of the contents shipment Goods delivery is dispatched by the transport service from the warehouse in Slovakia on Wednesday and Monday – the condition is the order received. The goods will be shipped to the delivery address, in case of non-delivery, the goods will be delivered to the address of the headquarters, resp. buyer’s domicile. Delivery time. The usual delivery time is from 2 to 6 days. The delivery date is calculated from the date specified in the binding order. In the case of bank transfer payment, the delivery time is calculated from receipt of the payment. For goods not in stock, this term is negotiated with the client. Price of transport and delivery of goods SLOVAKIA: 2,80 € CZECH REP .: 5,50 € HUNGARY: 5,50 € SLOVENIA: 12,00 CROATIA: 21,00 € BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA: 21,00 €
8. Liability of the Warranty, Warranty, Complaints The rights and obligations of the parties to liability for the breach, including the seller’s warranty, are governed by applicable generally binding regulations (in particular, the provisions of Section 612 et seq. Of the Civil Code). The warranty for the use of this product is indicated on each unit of goods. The seller is liable to the buyer for the fact that the item sold is in conformity with the sales contract, especially that it is ok. By agreement with a sales contract, it is understood that the item being sold has the quality and utility features of the order required. The seller describes the utility quantity, measured in weight and corresponds to the purpose which the seller indicates for the use of the item or for which the thing is usually used. Seller’s buyer’s rights arising from seller’s liability, including the seller’s warranty, are claimed by the buyer at the seller’s address in writing or in person at the address of the seller. Complaint Information The warranty applies to the goods purchased at the ateliermaquillage.cz eshop and whose claim is in accordance with these terms and conditions. Goods may only be claimed by Expert Consulting sk s.r.o., where the goods were purchased. We do not respond to the mistakes caused by improper use, mechanical damage, etc. Send the goods to the address below. Please attach a copy of the invoice to the shipment, or identification details so that we can track your purchase on the system. Please state the reason for the claim as well as the way to handle the complaint in case of recognition (repair, exchange, refund) and, of course, your contact details. Delivery address: Bratislava, Veterna 8, Slovakia
9. Other rights and obligations of the parties The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price of the goods. The Buyer acknowledges that the software and other components that make up the web interface of the store (including photos of the offered goods) are protected by copyright. Buyer undertakes not to engage in any activity that may allow him / her or third parties to tamper with or improperly use the software or other components that constitute the web interface of the store. Buyers are not authorized to use mechanisms, software, or other practices that may negatively affect the operation of the web interface of the store when using the web interface of the store. The web interface of the store may only be used to the extent that it is not at the expense of the rights of the other customers of the seller and is in accordance with its intended purpose. Contracts may be used to conclude the contract, allowing for the conclusion of a contract without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties. Remote communication means mainly non-directed printing, addressed printing, type letter, print advertisement with order form, catalog, telephone with (human) attendance, telephone without (human call), radio, videophone telephone with screen), videotext (microcomputer and TV screen), electronic mail, fax machine, television (teleshopping, teleshopping), public communication network, such as the Internet. The Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not responsible for any errors resulting from third-party attacks on a website or the use of a website contrary to their designation.
10. Privacy and Sending of Commercial Messages The Buyer agrees to process these personal data: name and surname, address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller for the purposes of the realization of rights and obligations, for the purpose of maintaining a user account and for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer. The buyer notes that he / she is required to report his or her personal data (when registering, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully. In addition to persons transporting goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the seller without the buyer’s prior consent. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner. The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate and that he has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
11. Sending business messages and storing cookies Registered buyer agrees to send information related to the seller’s goods, services or business to the buyer’s electronic address and also agrees to send the sales announcements to the buyer’s electronic address.
12. Delivery Unless otherwise agreed, all correspondence relating to the order must be delivered to the other party in writing, by e-mail, in person or by registered postal service provider (at the option of the sender). The buyer is delivered to the email address listed in his user account.
13. Final Provisions If the relationship relating to the use of the website or the legal relationship contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Slovak law.